Blogger Templates

Monday, February 14, 2011

Family.

The conversations that I missed.

Abah call..
tetttt..
Saya cancel..
Sabar..
Saya call balik..

Abah tanya: Abah call cancel pulak..
Saya jawab: Ada dapat call free neyh..Abah call kena bayar, cheq call tarak bayar maa...

The conversations that I missed.

My phone always rang aloud before this.
Now, my phones only beeps no matter it is a text or a call.
But, that's what's makes me alert.
That's what I missed.

The conversations that I missed.

My phones rang and it's appears "daddy".
No doubt, even I am driving, I will answer this.
Yes, I do know the danger.
But, that's my daddy who calls me.

The conversations that I missed.

Every morning after waking up, I would pray Allah will give us the easiest way to communicate with each other.
Though sometimes I feel awkward talking in the phones.
Yes, I missed being face to face at home.

The conversations that I missed.

I will call again tomorrow.
=)

No comments:

Post a Comment