Blogger Templates

Sunday, February 6, 2011

seSaat diRumah

  • aL-kisah, tersebutlah kisah sang kancil beramai-ramai menghadap rajanya Firaun~

My journey to home isn't the best journey ever.
That's the least I could say.
With my minds keep thinking whether or not the flood has over.
Whether or not I can reach my home sweet home.
Keep calming myself.
hah..! what do you say when you have to drive,
pressing the oil's pedal using your left leg..!
haaa~
and that's what I did.
Due to the time constrain, tiredness, crammed, I do used my left leg to press the oil's pedal.
Forget to add, hungry.
I do stop for prayer and rest.
But, I didn't take advantage on the time to having at least a hot coffee to continue my journey.
Yeah, the weather doesn't convinced me to have a very long time rest.
phew~
Still, I reach my home safely.
Thanks to Almighty.
Pity my daddy.
Waiting for me from the sunrise.
Sorry..! =.=!

*bersilang-silang ooo..!
rasanya kakiku sakit gara-gara jatuh tepi jambatan dulu tue..
haish..
jangan pernah try.
Serious tak BEST..!

The next day.
What did I do?
Owh..
I slept for the whole day.
Waking up only to pray and doing few things for the sake of my responsibility towards family.
Damn..!
Seriously, I regret wasting my time with sleep.

*Anak dara ape tido je kejenye?
=.=!

Friday.
This day I went to Kota Tinggi.
The flood has over.
But, that's not sooo many shop opened.
Chinese New Year aite?

=)

Saturday.
I bring my little brother (which actually bigger than me) to Kota Tinggi.
Went for shopping.
Well, I do want buying something for him, but the only thing he asked was Calculator.
Alright brother.
Then, we go find any workshop available to reset my car alarm.
Damn..!
They really celebrate this rabbit's season.
So, we end up go to carwash.
Yeay!
Time to bathing my baby..!
Phew~
While waiting I call my daddy ask him to go out to Tanjung Sedili so we can have dinner there.
Yeah.
I did fulfill my promise and I am happy.
Thought, my Sister, My brother in law, My Sister in law and my niece couldn't join us,
still, I am happy.

Sunday.
I couldn't talk much about this day.
Haish.
Waking up early.
Packing.
Checking car.
Standby.
zzup..!
Arrived Pahang already.

*I am aware that I haven't finish my report.
I do remember that I have to choose between UTM and UMP.
I do wish I will gain enough energy to wake up and go to work tomorrow.
Night. Night.


No comments:

Post a Comment