You sit right in front of me.
In the first lecture, I sit in the same row with you.
I still remember the tissue.
The one you gave me.
And it still there, in my pocket.
I still remember going to your room.
You bring me outside so I wouldn't have to hear any language that I don't understand.
Or maybe actually I do understand.
I still remember the way you smile.
It's reducing the burden in your face.
Even, you have to pretend that your life is happy.
I still remember the way you cry.
It's hurt me.
Though I don't know why.
I still remember you teach me.
You will always act like you are really mad at me.
So that I wouldn't take things easy.
I still remember everything very clear.
I still prefer present rather than past tense.
Because there's hope in my heart that you would come back.
I believe that you will.
I might be wrong, but there's always hope.
*I don't care if people said I hold on too long.
I don't mind people said I have to go on.
But, I do care if that's you the one who say.
Because deep inside we all know the truth.

No comments:
Post a Comment