Blogger Templates

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Senyum sampai ke Telinga

Hallooo...
Ini entry khas untuk My Besties Ever Miss Sarah Teh Ling Wai.
ke Madam ek? ahaha..kidding..

Thanks for the memories that you bring me into.
Thanks for everything that you gave me.
Thanks..!

I miss you soooooooo MUCH..!

I wish this CNY will bring you a brighter life ever.

Remember when we went out last year?
Finding cheongsam at Kuantan Parade?
fuhh..! I didn't have any chance to see you wearing that lar.. (sigh)

So many things we did together.
Hang out, Layparking, Makan, even Sleep together..!
I miss that time when we ate at Al-Falah sambil mata melilau tengok TV.
Hush, TV ke anak ikan ek? =p

But, the most precious moment is when we go kayaking.
Owh, panas kan.
Dah la masing-masing tak tahu cara,
tapi masih tetap mencuba.

Then, about the badminton.
You have got a very very tough hand..!
But still, I won.
haha..

The joy I have with you, I couldn't say much 'bout it.
The happiness I feel, I can't tell you why.

The most best thing ever is when I am with you.
How I miss you sooo badly.

Things never be the same without you here.
Though I still making new friends, hanging out with other classmates,
still, it wouldn't be the same.

I am deeply MISSING you, Buddy.

*I do feel sorry for everything. I am sorry.
(picture nie je yang ade....maaf ye..kidnapped..!)



No comments:

Post a Comment