For the past few years,
I learnt that a good friend will always by your side,
happy or not,
trouble or whats.
For the past few years,
I learnt that when a good friend become stranger,
that is what is when,
how is whom.
For the past few years,
I learnt that when a good friend buy you something,
you have to buy them back,
fair is always best.
For the past few years,
I learnt that when a good friend having boyfriend/girlfriend,
you thought you still be her/his friend,
in fact you feel not.
For the past few years,
I learnt that a good friend will never unanswered a call,
unless she/he is in ladies/mens,
and she/he would call you right back.
For the past few years,
I learnt that I shouldn't let my good friend hurt,
even she/he hurts me even more.
For the past few years,
I learnt that a good friend would tell me what's right/wrong,
and I would remember that always.
BUT;
Today,
I learnt that a friend can always be better than a good friend,
which will give you an advice,
whom will tell you a story to brighten your memory,
who will colour your life,
and she/he is actually your besties in your life.
*random post..

sedihnye...is this u hawe? hee chill up dear!
ReplyDeleteahahaha..told u..my blog can reveal the real me..
ReplyDeletequite emo kan?
haha..